Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thing #10

RRS was a really awesome website. I had no clue about this website before but I will defineitly be using this alot. The thing I like most about RRS was how easy it is to navigate and how easy it is to make an account. It took about two minutes for me to figure everything out and get my five blogs subscribed. This will be helpful for school because it is a way to save websites that I may need to reference to later; all you have to do is log into your account and you can go right to that website. RRS is a really good way to keep teachers organized especially with all the websites and blogs that teachers access these days. I will have to use this when I am a teacher because I tend to be a little unorganized at times. I can't wait to use RRS more!

No comments:

Post a Comment