Monday, February 6, 2012

Thing #7

I thought flickr was a really good website. I had already browsed it for thing 5 or thing 6, I believe, I can't remember which one. I think it is a fairly easy website to navigate and use. I went to the tagged topics and looked up, Autmn. I wanted to find a picture from this section because it is my favorite season. I enjoyed getting to look at all of the other frequently tagged topics also, like christmas, the beach, etc. There were some really awesome pictures on this site and I really do enjoy browsing through all the pictures. For some reason the site will not let me post the picture on here so below is the link to the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/botetourt/6831007611/

This picture was posted by nosduhmj



1 comment:

  1. I was curious so I followed my link back. I'm aweson. Too cool. And thanks! John Hudson, Beautiful Botetourt Co., Va.

    ReplyDelete