Monday, February 13, 2012

Thing #9


I picked this picture because, first off, I love John Lennon. Second off, I absolutely love this quote. It shows how wonderful the mind of a child can be and how their out look on life is so positive. I also really love how it switches back and forth and the hearts change colors. This is just a really great creation.



I made this one on the Happy Face Generator. I really liked this website because it had a lot of different smileys that you could pick from. I picked this quote because I truly believe that a smile is contagious! I will definetily be using this quote in my classroom.




These websites will be really good for me when I get my own classroom. They will be good for power points and other things that need graphics.These are just a little bit of fun to add to the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment